Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wet Dreams

I dont remember the last time I had sex. I remember who it was with. My married boyfriend. womp womp. But I dont actually remember the set up, the location, the positioning... did I cum? (probably not but im sure i said i did). I decided to fast for the month of April. No meat, dairy products, any food items with added sugar, no bread with yeast, no alcohol and of course no sex. So I know it was before April. The married man and I stopped talking in feb/march?
Drought.
I have been refocusing on my relationship with God so I havent felt the desires or temptation as much to get it in... during the day. But I have been having the most outrageous, kinky, dreams. Embarrasing Dreams. During my Fast i had a dream involving bbq chicken wings and bleu cheese. Sauces were dripping and I literally woke up wet in real life. Wet. Yes I am admitting that I got wet from a dream about FOOD.
A more recent wet night did involve a friend of a friend. Which always makes it more awk when you seem them in person because all you are thinking is... can you do to me Half of what you did to me in my dreams... maybe its a good thing. I am showing discipline in reality but allowing my freaky side more freedom in my dreams.
I had a wet dream last night where I was giving amazing first class head. A real rockstar on my knees- type action. And I woke up wet. I mean I wasn't even the one getting any but I woke up wet like a baby alive doll or something. In my defense though this guy and I have been texting/bbming so he has been on my mind ..... and co workers of mine have asked me for tips on giving head so I think all of it combined has really attacked my dreams.
Drought= Wet Dreams.
If this drought continues ill Prolly need to buy new panties... tmi? im just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment