Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Picture is worth a thousand words...or sometimes none

In a world full of email, texting, facebooking, blogging and instant chatting, its very easy to communicate with people without actually speaking to them. Technology has made it easier to reach more people while putting in bare minimum effort. This does not really bother me because with my work load and heavy sleeping schedule I find myself relying on many of these social media outlets to communicate as well. However, it is important to note that technology has its glitches.
I found myself talking to a guy- a friend of another guy friend. He was cute but not necessarily my type. On our first date, he left me alone in the restaurant to take a "smoke break". Believing that I shouldn't judge him for being a smoker I let it go. After a few minutes however I decided to go check on him only to find that he was not smoking cigarettes, but actually smoking weed. Outside the restaurant.
It is important to note that in the city of Chicago....weed is still an illegal substance. More importantly, I drove this man to the restaurant which means he had this illegal substance in my car.........

Date number 2 he tells me about how most of his money is tied up in fighting his 2nd DUI charge. I change the subject. He then looks stunned as I tell him I hadnt had sex in a few months because I have been single. He tells me that he has sex a few times a week. Now I am wondering who are these women he sleeps with so casually and am I interested in being one of those girls?

Yeah... we lost touch for a few months. Today I received a text message from him. No words just a picture. Him in a pair of shorts with his erect penis showing. Then he sent a follow up saying that he hadn't heard from me in a while so he thought he would send a picture.

......................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment